Step 1. To add a new exception please navigate Eagle Booking → Exceptions → Click on the “Add New Exception” button.
- Type* — Choose the exception type.
- New Price — Set the new room price.
- Date From — Choose the exception start date.
- Date To — Choose the exception end date.
- *Custom Price — Override the room default price, e.g. for seasonal pricing.
- *Block Dates — Set a blocked dates period.
Step 2. To assign the exception to the room edit the room and choose the exception under the Exceptions tab.
Please note: In the case of multiple exceptions, the exceptions must be in chronological order. The custom price exception is overriding only the room’s normal price.
Please Note: Price exceptions (Seasonal Pricing) are applied only on the Search, Booking and Checkout page and only after the user/guest sets the booking details like check-in and check-out date.